Where to buy Rosedale Supplements?

's Avatar

tobit3

01 Mar, 2013 03:27 AM

If I prefer not to buy Asian supplements, where can I locate/purchase Dr. Rosedale's Feeding Life brand? Will Rosedale Metabolics be reinstated? Does Dr. Andrew Weil's supplement program sync with Dr. Rosedale's recommendations? Many thanks for the excellent book and the hope it inspires in me and several friends/colleagues at work! Wish I could become a patient in "real life!" Thanks, Evelyn

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Fiona on 01 Mar, 2013 10:35 AM

Dear Evelyn,

Thank you for having your question public so others can learn as well. We are just working on the final formulations right now and will be launching them in the USA but it will be a few months still. Life supplements is a line that is only in India and not available for export. Dr. Weil does have an extensive line of supplements that we have no researched them to see what he has exactly. The two things I look for in a supplement is first I would never get a tablet as often the might be compressed too hard and never get digested and absorbed, the second if it is an omega 3, that is is stored and sold in a glass bottle or in blister packs, or in capsules that are flushed with nitrogen, most commonly though they are sold in plastic storage container which allows the oil to get oxidized and become rancid. I hope this helps. Please sign up for our news letter as this will be how we inform everyone about the supplements.

http://www.drrosedale.com/contactus.htm#axzz2MHcDe49y

2. 2 Posted by Tammy McKinney on 28 Jul, 2014 04:16 AM

I wish to be on your email list so I will be able to purchase your suppliments when they are available.

3. 3 Posted by Pingo on 28 Jul, 2014 09:07 AM

Regarding Omega-3 supplements, they should be stored in a refrigerator so as not to go rancid before the bottle is empty. In health stores they are stored in room temperature so they might be rancid when you buy them. Buy these supplements from sources that has a fast turnaround of their inventory.

My own solution to that problem is to not buy Omega-3 supplements but instead to eat one can of Mackerel in tomato sauce for breakfast. The can is completly filled with the sauce before canning so there is not many molecules of oxygen in it. Also these cans have a shelflife of 5 years in room tmperature. This provides me with my requirement of Omega-3.

4. Support Staff 4 Posted by Ken on 28 Jul, 2014 11:04 AM

Hi Pingo

I learned the hard way about buying omega-3 in gels - I had a 3 month supply go rancid on me. I now use the following:

Fish Oil

Cod Liver Oil

• You mention: eating one can of Mackerel in tomato sauce for breakfast

I am curious as to how much protein is in that can.

Ken

5. 5 Posted by johanna valdez on 27 Jan, 2021 06:27 PM

interested on your vit k oil base

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac