Optimal levels of IGF-1

belanger.g

14 Jun, 2016 09:12 AM

Good morning,

Browsing and searching this knowledge base and Rosedale's book and articles, I cannot find an actual practical recommendation for the optimal levels of IGF-1 in the blood. Obviously there has to be some, and the level is not going to go to zero. But, I, and I'm sure many other people, would like to know what is the optimal for circulating IGF-1, just like we know that for insulin is it < 5, but clearly above 1.

In addition, it would be really great to have a table of Dr Rosedale's ideal levels for the most important blood markers that are (or should be) tested on a yearly or bi-yearly basis. A reference table for blood marker values.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Guillaume Belanger

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Ken on 14 Jun, 2016 10:59 AM

Guillaume

Dr. Rosedale may address this at some point....

Thank you for your interest in Dr. Rosedale's work.

Also, he is in the process of getting new material published and you can be notified when this takes place here: News Sign Up

Ken/   Rosedale Support Team

2. 2 Posted by belanger.g on 14 Jun, 2016 02:09 PM

Thanks. I signed up to get email updates. But can't you just give us a quick answer for an optimal value/range for IGF-1?

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Ken on 14 Jun, 2016 02:21 PM

Guillaume, there may be variables that need to be explained by Dr. Rosedale and a quick answer would not be the wisest way to approach this. You will have to wait and see.

Ken/   Rosedale Support Team

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac